Replacement Canvas for a Pop Up Camper

The canvas walls on a pop up camper can be damaged or wear out and need to be replaced. You may need to shop around to find a good price. This is a guide about replacement canvas for a pop up camper.

We have a 1993 Starcraft pop up camper and we do not have the canvas that goes around the entire camper, "the walls". I am having a lot of problems finding a place that sells them for under $2,000.00. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't care where in the US it is. Thanks.

By Jess from Richmond, VA

Best Answer

I bought an old 88 palomino needs new canvas. I too called all the companies that specialize in this. But I am not willing to spend 1150. For a new one. I went to found outdoor fabric 107.00. Found a lady whose been sewing a billion years she's making me a new canvas for 300.

Email Info AT KingRichard.Net Good luck.

Canvas work is expensive, I did it for 15 years. You might as well buy another camper.

Did you ever get this done? I called Jayco (company that made my camper) and got the best price.

Otherwise I have heard of, next best price. Good luck.