Turkey and Wild Rice Bake
- 1 Package (6 ounces) wild and white rice mix
- 2-1/3 Cups water
- 1 Can (4 ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 Can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts quartered
- 1 Jar (2 ounces) pimientos chopped and drained
- 2 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 Cup Swiss cheese shredded
In a 2-quart casserole combine rice with seasoning packet and water.
Stir in mushrooms, artichoke hearts, pimientos and turkey. (Casserole may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.) Cover with foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F., uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Makes 6 servings.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 5:30:43 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us