Paint Color Ideas for Bathroom with Green and Beige Tile

I would like some advice on what color to paint a small bathroom with green and beige tiles on the floor and bath stall. Also I need to know how to tie it together with curtains on one small window, bath fixtures, shower curtain, etc.. Thanks.

Ana from Chicago, IL

Green and Beige lends itself to many ways you could go. Do you like flowers. You could put a flowered border up a third of the way down from the ceiling. Paint the walls not covered by the border a light muted shade of blue. It all depends on the shade and tone of the green and beige in the tile. If you don't like flowers you could go with something more subtle like a small plaid or continue with the tile pattern around the room. I have been in the painting business for a while now. One of the tips I like to give to people is to take a close up picture of whatever is in the room that you want to match, You can't take the tile with you. Take a close up of the grren and beige tiles. Take the picture with you to the paint store, find the color tones that match the tones of the colors in the tiles. If you stay in the same tonal colors you will never have a problem getting something to match.

I am thinking that you either want to go with a contrasting color, or a darker or lighter green in the same tone used as a border, accessories or curtain.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceMarch 16, 2009
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Tiled Kitchen Wall
Kitchen Wall Tile Color Advice
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄