Bathroom Paint Color to Coordinate With Beige Tile

Category Painting
This is a guide about bathroom paint color to coordinate with beige tile. If you trying to choose a paint to go with beige tile, here are some suggestions to consider.

What colors do I use in a bathroom that has a light beige counter, off white toilet, and light beige tiles? The cabinets are a medium color wood. I was thinking of doing either beige walls with light blue accessories or light blue walls with gray accessories.

By Jen T. from Toms River, NJ

Answers

Best Answer

This is such a neutral pallet that you could use any color you please, I would think. I would go with a little bolder shade of blue, or dusty rose, or kelly green, but any color would do.

Choose a patterned curtain or shower curtain that you like, and match the towels and accessories to those colors. Just don't go with bland like beige, or cream, or off white, or white.

Best Answer

I just redecorated my bathroom about 9 months ago. My vanity was similar to yours in color. I sanded it and painted it a dark brown (Truffle Brown) and since my bathroom is very small, I just painted one wall in the same color brown.

I had a friend do a border with glass tiles in greens, and light beiges and the wood trim between the tiles I painted Truffle Brown also. It seemed like everyone was doing Brown and Blue so I wanted something different and chose the dark and lime green. It turned out very nice.

What color towels do you currently have? Perhaps you could go with one of those colors and then just save yourself some money because you'd already have the matching towels. Hope this helps. I do also agree with a previous poster who suggested a dusty rose. That would also be very pretty.