Poll: Have you had success gardening in the fall?

Today's poll asks: Have you had success gardening in the fall? Post your answer below.

Feel free to post feedback about fall gardening the forum below.

The most success was with SNOW PEAS on the fence.

I started them in Fall and picked to my heart's delight all through the Winter, even snow, which is RARE in Texas nowadays. I hope to do that AGAIN, because they were so deliciously tender/ORGANIC, and perhaps will be even better now that I can share my compost with them! I was SHOCKED because I did nothing much to the black clay soil that was special back then! Oh, and I had wonderful Malabar(?)Spinach one year back, along with my other favorite, tasty long-standing Swiss Chard that went from late Summer through Spring the next year! All were extremely easy to grow in ordinary soil, with perhaps just a little top dressing of "Landscapers Mix" and very little water. LOL

Rhubarb stalks
Growing Rhubarb
Buying Seeds
Buying Seeds
Hydroponic Gardening
Hydroponic Gardening
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
🎄