Yarn Project in a Bag

Handy and convenient. I put a plastic grocery bag in a small wastebasket. Set any size skein of yarn in it, for the project I'm working on. When going out, I can pull the bag out with project, pattern, and hook or needles. Tie the handles and go. This keeps your project all together. Also keeps project dry and dust free. A friend laughed but tried it and said "what a great idea."

Source: This idea was by accident. My yarn fell into my clean wastebasket. I left it, smiled, and started working on my project.

By Vemami from Cadillac, MI

Craft Scissors and Paper
Organizing Craft Projects
Organizing CraftsJune 1, 2009
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Crocheted Green Plarn Bag
Making a Plarn Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎄
🍂