Making Mittens on a Knitting Loom

I am wanting to make adult and kids mittens with the knitting looms. Can anyone help me?

Tammy from Ramsey, Minnesota

There is a pattern I have found for a one loom mitten. It's at least a possibility :D

If you'd like to email me privately, I have one for you. Thrifty fun doesn't allow attachments. Happy Looming.

I am looking for the knitting loom for making mittens for a friend of mine. She was really sick a year ago and found a loom at the store, but when she was well enough to get to the store she was ill, and we cannot find one. If you could tell me where to find one I would be most appreciative.

Crafts KnittingNovember 14, 2008
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Adjustable Sock Loom
Using a Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens
Knitting Loom
Making Your Own Knitting Loom