Getting Blue Dye Out of Clothes

I would like some suggestions for getting blue dye out of clothes.

By Chuck from NY

There is a product called Carbona that is supposed to help with that. I haven't tried it yet but found it when searching for an answer to the same question. Just search carbona and the site will tell you local places that carry it and give you some details.

I had same problem and i bought RIT laundry treatment color remove you can buy in any grocery store.I got mine at walmart in laundry isle. it says only for white clothes but i had a yellow tank top, a yellow shirt with green lettering on it and a seagull also white shirt with blue lettering and i washed clothes first then washed again with RIT on hottest water. I can not believe it worked great. I did have to do it twice. but it works great. and i am so glad they were new shirts and from hollister and aero. you might not have to do it twice but i had a few other items i had to get blue dye out of.RIT also has other products for whiten whites and stain removing never tried them but after tring this i will try there other products.

Getting Dye Out of Clothing
Getting Dye Out of Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 31, 2009
Picture of a red striped shirt in a washer.
Blue Stains Showing Up on Washed Clothing
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub