Transfer Pens

Yesterday on Sandy Genovese, someone used a special pen to transfer things printed on a computer. I don't remember the exact name, but she said check online. Which has been a nightmare all by itself. It was either a water pen or a similar pen with special fluid in it to make the transfer. What was it?

Donna Ross From Cincinnati

Did you check under DIY.NET?

I saw something under copy pen, not sure if its what you are looking for. Good Luck!

I don't know if you can use this --but walmart use to carry a transfer pencil (marks reddish) and you would go over your pattern (in this case your print from the computer-and make sure if your design has writing on it, to use mirror image) then turn your printed design, etc. over and iron on the back side and it would be transfered. This is like for a project that you may only need outline and wish to paint, etc. Hope this helps- Crystal from Bennettsville, SC

Ifound the transfer foil adhesive pen by just typing in transfer foil pen on google. It is a new product made by 3D Paper Int'l Co in Tawain. I don't think its available as yet. I saw the same program SCB 215 ON DIY.NET.

By accident I used transfer pencil on my patchwork my horror it said "permanent"! I sprayed it liberally with preen and then soaked it in the trough with normal soap powder for a couple of hours, each time I walked past the trough I squashed the water through the quilt. IT CAME OUT! The pencil had been ironed on the quilt for 2-3 days.

I saw the same and have spent hours trying to find the Transfer Pen. Have you had any luck?

I found the transfer pens! Go to:

Crafts AdviceJanuary 30, 2006
Flower Pens
Making Decorated Ink Pens
Model Magic Clay Pens
Making Model Magic Clay Pens
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
Man Washing Clothes
Preventing Dye Transfer When Washing Clothes