Using DermaWand On Bells Palsy

Does anyone know if the DermaWand works on Bells Palsy? Thanks.

Janice from San Francisco, CA

Hello: I'm afraid I don't have any information to share with you regarding the Dermawand, but are you familiar with Facial Flex? I remember reading that it was originally developed to help with Bells Palsy. Best of luck! HTH :)

Where can you get facila flex & what is it? I know someone with bells balsy. Thanks

Hello again:

The website is, however it is sold on various other websites as well. I suggest you visit and where you can read quite a few customer reviews. It is a small plastic device with latex bands which you place in your mouth. You do resistance exercises to firm and tone the facial muscles. I hope this is something that might help your friend. :)

Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 20, 2008
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
boy in fireman's helmet with party horn
Fireman Themed Kids' Birthday Party Ideas