Grade School Science Project Website

I am looking for a website that has quality, low cost (or free using stuff at home) easy science projects and/or experiments for a first or second grader. Any recommendations? Thanks.

By Mindy

I would see if you can find a home school forum. There would probably be all kinds of projects for kids to do that are 1st and 2nd grade level.

When we were snowed in with a blizzard earlier this month, I was going through all our On Demand channels to try and keep us entertained. I found Activity TV. The projects they had through On Demand were pretty good, so I took a look at their website. They have many different sections, including Science. Here is a link to their science experiments:

http://www.activitytv.com/science-experiments-for-kids

I liked their Double Density experiment, and it's at a beginner level, so hopefully your 1st/2nd grader could do it. Hope you find something that works for you!

Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Computers Internet TipsFebruary 25, 2011
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
Tubes and bottles of makeup standing upright against a white background
Mysteries of Makeup Science Project
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
🎄