Swap Dinners with a Friend

Save on time and work by doubling your dinner recipe and trading with a friend. You might get to try some new dishes this way, and you get a night off from cooking.

By Doggy

I love this idea. Where can I find friends who cook?

Simple, Linda... Look for the chubby ones lolol ; )

Linda, we are the chubby ones :) and Doggy is right, we LOVE to cook! If you happen to live near Rolla, MO (I know this is a ridiculous long-shot), email and let me know. I think this is a very interesting idea....gives you and your family a chance to see how other's prepare their food. It's interesting how no two people cook alike. You can give two people the same ingredients say, for meatloaf, and the two products will probably be very different. I'm going to ask a few of my coworkers if they would be interested in meal-swapping. I'll let you know the results. Joni

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceSeptember 2, 2004
Two colors of frozen ravioli.
Freezing Cooked Pasta
homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
pecan pie
Freezing Pecan Pie