Decorating a Chair With Neckties

When I visited Texas last year I saw a antique chair and the seat had been redone by weaving vintage men's neckties for the seat. I would love the have the directions for doing this. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this craft information.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Good idea, Betty! Here is a website for a Necktie Chair seat that shows you how:

http://www.diyn  _2269615,00.html

Please let me know if the link doesn't work for you. I wish you great success!

Maryanne

http://romantichomesmagazine.co.nr

This is probably just conicidence, but I live in Copperas Cove, Texas and we have a little coffee shop in town and they have a chair with the seat weaved in neckties!! They have mismatched chairs and tables, and large grapevine hanging from the ceiling. It's a really cute place!

That is so so cute....can't wait to try !

Neck Ties
Making a Neck Tie Chair
Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 20, 2005
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
A unique purse made from old men's neckties.
Making a Purse from Neckties
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:38:29 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.