Alpha Bakery Cookbook Now Offered on Gold Medal Flour

This evening when I bought gold medal flour I saw that they are offering the Alpha Bakery Cookbook for sale without having to write to them. there is a printed form on the side of the bag but I noticed that they have the price listed as $3.99 not the $2.50 that they had quoted me on my order form. This may save a few readers some time by not having to write them and wait for a return response.

I can't find my alpha bakery book and my daughter wants to make "Elephant Ears" for her boss for tomorrow! Can someone send me the recipe? She remembered us making them when she was little. Thank you!

allison5568 AT yahoo.com

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceOctober 24, 2005
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Reusing Bakery Packaging
Homemade Recipe Book Holder
Making a Cookbook Holder
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎄