Use One Book Or Magazine For Weekly Menu Planning

I have quite a collection of cookbooks and cooking magazines. I love to look through them for menu ideas. Just recently, I decided that I would use just one book or magazine in planning the menu for the following week. I use a different one each week. It is much easier to find the recipe for the meals I have chosen, and I am finally USING the cookbooks and magazines rather than just looking through them. This is also a time saver when planning meals as it helps me focus on one book rather than paging through numerous books.

By glowgirl

What a great idea. I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes I do this, too!

I'm going to have to give this a go, seems like I spend all my energy setting up to do a weekly menu plan, and never see it through, Wish Me Luck :)

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsOctober 11, 2007
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Making a Magazine Purse