Vinegar for Pet Stains

If you pet has soiled your carpet, use vinegar mixed with a tiny bit of water on the stain. That way, your pets smell gets removed and they can't smell their urine so they won't soil there again.

By Rachel from San Antonio, TX

I'm so glad this worked for you. However it did NOT for me. I likely waited too long, so I don't recommend it for badly stained areas. OxiClean is the best for that, in my opinion, but is so dangerous to the skin of feet/hands and body that it must be rinsed with plain water at least five times afterwards

AND rubber gloves MUST be worn at all times with it.

I see where it's being put into too many OTHER liquids, so I wonder if it's because it is so harmful in the avg. person's innocent hands?

Good luck and God bless you and your pet. : )

Vinegar will attract your pet to go to the bathroom in that spot!

Vinegar will NOT attract your pet to the same spot. You are probably thinking 'ammonia'.

Cleaning Carpet
Removing Pet Stains from Carpet
Pets Pet StainsSeptember 28, 2006
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Pug puppy wearing devil horns and tail costume laying with head down next to cleaning bucket with rubber gloves, sponges, and various cleaning supplies
Cleaning Dog Poop Stains Off a Rug
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet