Repairing Resin Chairs

I have several resin (plastic) chairs that are cracked. Does anyone know of a method or product to repair them?

They are so cheap, throw them away! It isn't worth the risk of a chair breaking and someone being hurt.

you can go to home depot or lows and ask for apoxy they are 2 liquids that once mixed they form plastic my dad uses it on everything that ir duct tape but thats not recomended on those chairs

I wish that I knew how to repair, rather than toss them in the landfill and replace them. The best that I have done so far is to make them serve some new function. Here in the city, they are widely used as place-holders for shoveled-out parking spaces.

I have 2 resin chaise lawn chairs which are cracked but would be fine if I could get some appropriate adhesive and material to repair them. Why can't I find any info or supplies for this? The chaise lawn chairs are not so cheap, they cost $40 to 50$ each. I want to repair them - throwing away is not what I want to do. How do I do it?

You can go to Ace Hardware. They have a Plastic Welders Glue which works wonderfully. In fact, depending on the problem and where it is at you can glue a piece of Plastic to the section that is cracked and it will reinforce it.

Resin Furniture
Repairing Resin Furniture
Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RepairDecember 8, 2004
Dining Chair
Repairing Dining Chair Seats
Cleaning Resin Furniture
Cleaning Resin Furniture
Broken Cane Chair
Repairing Cane Chairs
🎉
🎄