Paint Color Advice for Chairs in a Black, Brown, Beige and Tan Kitchen

I am wanting to paint my kitchen wood chairs. The kitchen countertops are black, brown, and beige. The floor is light tan tiles. What would be a good color for the chairs?

By Holly Jo from Tecumseh, NE

Any of the colors mentioned. I would go with enamel black, nice and sharp

I agree, any of the colors you suggested will go with your color scheme. I like dark brown in lieu of black. It makes for a nice saturated color. If you want to really make the chairs stand out and add a bit of color to the space paint them red! Red would really be a nice accent with all of the colors you mentioned. Dark brown or red are my suggestions!

A bright color, anything you like.

You can't go wrong with blues with all that brown and tan. A soft blue, like denim, would be nice. Good luck!

I agree with Cleveland480! I think red would be an excellent choice!

You need red, girl! Not dark red, not light red--just Chinese red, a red red! Then coordinate potholders, towels, etc. For goodness' sake, not blue. With all the browns, etc., it would be "sad." Cay from FL

I was thinking about your request last night when I couldn't sleep, and want to add something: If red is not your "thing," how about a white? Not an off-white; really white and enamel to reflect light? That would perk up the whole kitchen and I don't think you'd get tired of it as you might with other colors. Another thought is a light-reflecting aqua (turquoise). I can envision that and it's lively without being in-your-face, as red can be. You didn't mention any large applicance colors, so be sure to count them in. Have fun. Cay from FL

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesJanuary 3, 2011
A tan woman sitting on the beach.
Maintaining Your Tan Longer
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
🎉
🎄