Saving Money at the Salon

When getting a haircut I never have my hair blown dry at the salon. You can save a considerable amount of money and I would rather style my hair myself.

By Kim from Franklin Park, IL

I thought I was the only one who does this! When the weather's cold be sure to bring a towel with you to wrap around your head.

I get my hair done at BoRics and the girls just always style and blow dry my short hair included in the cut. They will even use gel if I want. Same price whether they do it or not.

Where I go the hairdresser charges me $20 for just a cut and shampoo and I have short hair.. I think that's outrageous. Next time I get a haircut I'm going to a beauty school. Why is it when you start to a new hairdresser she charges you a reasonable price and a few hair cuts latter she's gone up? Mine went up from $12 to $20 in a couple months.

I never have the hair dresser wash my hair. I wash it every day anyway so afterward I go home and wash it, besides it saves $3.50! My hair dresser is very good, I have natural wavy(used to be natural curly, age removed the curl plus I used to iron and straighten it with curl free as a kid) hair and in my book not just anyone can cutr hair like mine.

She charges $15 for cutting it and my hair is very short.. neckline. But I wont go to the beauty college.. they are just learning.. yes its way cheaper, like $7 but we went there when I was a child, yes the price then was $2 but they chopped my hair up. I don't want to experience that again

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsDecember 19, 2007
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Laser Hair Removal
Saving Money on Hair Removal
A woman getting her hair done.
Saving Money on Hair Styling
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 10, 2017 at 10:14:03 PM on 10.0.2.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.