- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 packet butter-flavored granules (like Butter Buds flavor Mix)
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cans crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 2 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- hot cooked rice
In a saucepan, combine the flour and butter-flavored granules. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce and pepper until smooth. Stir in the crab and cooked egg whites; heat through. Serve over rice.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!