Crab Quiche Recipes
Crab quiche is a great way to serve up a bit of crab in a special, but easy to make meal. This page contains crab quiche recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half and half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package imitation crabmeat, chopped (8oz.)
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
By Robin from Washington, IA
May 24, 20050 found this helpful
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine (30 ml)
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms (250 ml)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese (250 ml)
- 1 cup sour cream (250 ml)
- 1/4 cup flour (60 ml)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 ml)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (125 ml)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (250 ml)
- 6 oz can crab meat, drained & flaked (184 g)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Melt butter in a frying pan and saute mushrooms and onions until tender. Put all other ingredients except cheddar cheese & crab in a blender and mix until well blended. Pour into a mixing bowl and fold in sautéed mushrooms and onions, cheddar cheese and crab meat. Pour into a greased 9 or 10" quiche or pie pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until set (when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean).
Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes a great lunch served with a salad.