Crab Quiche Recipes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half and half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package imitation crabmeat, chopped (8oz.)
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Melt butter in a frying pan and saute mushrooms and onions until tender. Put all other ingredients except cheddar cheese & crab in a blender and mix until well blended.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.