Browsing: Using Coupons

Save Coupons for Free Items

Here is a really good tip. When you get any kind of coupons for free items, save them for times when you really need them. Times like these would be when you are low on money and/or when there is no triple coupon sales going on at that time, for those who have stores near them that participate.

One week I was really low on money and I had all these coupons for free items. I was able to get a package of cheese and yogurt drinks for my children, as well as a package of pull-ups for my toddler. I also had coupons a hot dog from 7-11 and a jr. frosty from Wendy's for each of my children. I saved all atleast twelve dollars all together. That was great.

By Leah R D

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJanuary 25, 2005
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 21, 2016 at 12:40:34 PM on 10.0.0.233 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.