Link: Vitacost.com For Healthy Foods

This is a fantastic site I just found out about. They offer a flat shipping and handling fee of $4.99, and have lots of healthy, organic foods available at a fraction of the cost found locally! (If they can even be found.) I went on to the clearance section and was able to get twelve 1 pound jars of raw honey for only $12.15 and 2 pound packages of organic Jasmine rice for what I normally pay for just one locally! Fantastic savings can be found here with very healthy food!

You can also find some really good healthy foods on Amazon.com, such as Bob's Red Mill raisins and some beans and grains; be sure that it qualifies for free shipping and handling over $25.00

Source: www.naturalnews.com recommended the site

By MzScarlett from Medford, OR

I went on the site you recommended. Thanks a lot. Much cheaper even w/shipping than my local health store.

I love Vitacost.com. I have been buying my vitamins and supplements from them for the past year. They have saved me hundreds of dollars. I love the $4.99 shipping! It doesn't matter how much anything weighs, it's still only $4.99. The reviews are nice, too. You can read what others have to say before you purchase. Their prices can't be beat.

eating healthy on a budget
Eating Healthy on a Budget
Food and Recipes Food Tips LinksSeptember 21, 2010
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
A woman shopping for produce.
Buying Foods in Season
A happy woman eating a salad.
Healthy Eating Advice
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🎉
🎄