Restoring Sun Damaged Vinyl Car Trim

I have a 10 year old Volvo wagon which I like to maintain. The vinyl trim is badly oxidized and dull from the sun. Does anyone have suggestions on a product that will return the trim to it's black color. I tried one from Pep Boys that worked, but it got dull pretty quickly again.

By Rose from Malvern, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Maybe use the pep boys and armor-all after wards?

I've always used Armor-All and it works great but you do have to use it at least once a month to keep up the shine or after each time you wash your car. That's the absolute best product you can use :-)

Consumer Advice Cars MaintenanceJune 8, 2010
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
old car
Painting Vinyl Car Trim
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:50:39 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.