Getting an LTD Catalog

I ordered a catalog from LTD and never received it. I was a prior customer and moved out of state. I called and still never got a catalog. How can I get on their mailing list now?

By Sharon

From what I understand with LTD is you have to have a business name in order to order from them. There is a catalog that is very similar called Lakeside Collections and you don't have to use a business name to order from them. In fact most of the merchandise in both catalogs is the same. You can find the Lakeside catalog online at Most of the time when I order a catalog it takes about six weeks to receive it.

I looked under 'catalog request' and got this:

Question: How do I request a catalog?

If you are looking to receive a free print catalog, simply click on Send Me Free Catalogs & E-mail Offers and you will receive our most recent catalog in 3 to 6 weeks. You can also request one through an agent by calling (847) 295-5532 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our entire catalog is also available online, so shop today!

Hope this helps. Their website is:

Go to and request a catalog. They carry the same items for basically the same price, no problems delivering to post office or residential addresses, you don't have to hava a business. I was an LTD customer,too, but found Lakeside and they're great.

Requesting LTD and Lakeside Catalog
Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 2, 2011
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
A child not listening by covering his ears.
Getting Your Kids to Listen
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities