Canning October Beans

This is my first time growing October beans. I need to know the best way to can these, please. Any ideas?

By Sroller

Here a couple sites to check out:

For canned October beans and recipes.

To can October beans you need to put a cup of beans per jar into clean pint jars. Heat a pot of water to boiling and pour the boiling over the beans to within a 1/4 inch of the top of the jar. Wipe rims, put hot lids on and then the rings. Place in pressure canner. Can at 10 lbs of pressure for 45 minutes. The beans will expand as they can and your jars will be full when you take them out.

After I have shelled my October beans, I soak them in a large bowl or large plastic container over night in the refrigerater. I then wash and rinse them in very hot water from the sink. Placing them in a pint jar filling to the neck of the jar (maximum) with 1/4 rounded teas of beef bullion and pour hot water over them. Place lids and rings on them and pressure can them @ 10 degrees for 45 min.

Food and Recipes CanningJuly 31, 2011
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Pile of fresh cherries in front of a jar of cherry jam.
Canning Cherries