Removing The Smell Of Bathroom Disinfectant

How can I remove the smell of bathroom disinfectant? I used a foaming bathroom cleanser to clean the plaster walls in my living room. The cleaning went well, but the smell is overpowering and persistent.

Adry from Cambridge MA

I would wipe down with a solution of water and vinegar. Not only does the vinegar clean(which you don't need) but it is a fantastic oder remover as well. I use it on the inside of my garbage cans every time I change the bag.

Like the old saying goes, 'Dilution is the Solution to Pollution'. Fresh air will carry the smell away, so increase the fresh air with fans. The fragrance part is oily so maybe a detergent wipedown will take off the worst of it.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 4, 2007
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Homemade Disinfectant Cleaner Ingredients
Homemade Disinfectant Cleaners