Keep Face Soap From Becoming Mushy

What is the best way to store face soap so it doesn't get mushy and also collect bacteria that you would then be putting on your face?

Mandi from Erie

I use Dove facial bar and have great success using the box as a soap container. I tear off the flaps from one end, pop the used bar back into the box each time then store it upright in the medicine cabinet. It never stays wet long. To further prolong the bar's use I open the box as soon as it is purchased to allow the bar to dry out really well until needed. It lasts a really long time with these two tricks.

I use Ivory soap and I open all the bars and lay them out to dry out and then they last so much longer and in shower keep the bar of soap where it

can drain and not sit in water as it will be the mush.

I use a soft rubber soap thing that attaches to

shower wall with a suction cup it saves a lot of mess and money.

Just keep it dry and in a clean container not airtight.

Tip: bar soap isn't very good for the face. Using quick liquifying gentle soap like Neutragena, is much better in the long run, believe me. God bless you. : )

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJanuary 17, 2007
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
A banana on ice.
Freezing Bananas
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄