Flowers for a Pick-Me-Up

In Iowa the winters can seem awfully long. To help lift my spirits when I'm getting tired of the cloudy, cold days, I love to go to our local floral shop and purchase a bouquet of flowers. They come in assorted bouquets for only $4.99. They really lift my spirits and I have had bouquets last up to 3 weeks before they had to be thrown away! Not a bad price for that kind of pick me up!

By Robin from Washington, IA

IL Winters are long and dreary too! Sounds like a great idea and well worth it!!

That is an excellent idea! Thank you!

Northern Virginia

i liked this idea so well that i too decided to splurge on some flowers.aldi's had bouquets for 2.99 so yep i did get me some.thanks for the great idea robin

Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 17, 2006
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)