Leeward's Christmas Stocking Pattern

I am looking for an old Christmas Stocking pattern that I believe was put out by Leewards. My mom made them for us when we were little and has since made some for my husband and kids. Now that I have another baby in the house, she's lost the pattern!

It's double crocheted and the lettering and snowflakes are cross stitched on. She remembers that you could also cross stitch a Christmas tree on the front instead of the snowflake pattern. If anyone knows where I can find this pattern, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!!

Angie from O'Fallon, MO

I need this pattern, too! My grandmother made them for my entire family when I was little, and now I want to make one for my husband. I didn't realize that the original pattern had snowflakes, since she left them off of our's. So cute!

I would love to have this pattern if anyone finds it.

Thanks,

Debbie

I need this stocking pattern. We have a new daughter-in-law in our family and I want to make her a matching stocking. My mother in law made ours when we were dating back in the late 70's.

crafting supplies
Leewards Craft Patterns
Crafts CrochetDecember 17, 2007
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings
Making a Christmas Stocking
Making a Christmas Stocking
Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
🎉
🎄