How Do I Return A MagicJack?

Our magicJack does not work with our PC. We need a refund. How do we go about getting one?

By Lawrence from Mountainhome, ID

Well, I googled the following. "does magicjack work with every computer" and "How to return a magicjack." A lot of interesting comments came up on the first item and how to contact magicjack and get your unit to work and return the unit on the second hit.

If it's beyond the 30-day trial period, forget it! Mine refused to accept most incoming calls. I spent more 90-min periods chatting with them over 9 months. Nothing worked. When I finally found & used the number below, I was told in no uncertain terms that they wouldn't refund. No way. When I insisted, they just cut me off by putting me on hold for 20 minutes.

Magic Jack is one of the worst products on the market! The product doesn't work anything like it's advertised, and the customer service for it is worse than non-existent!

If you are lucky enough to realize you don't like it within the first 30 days, you can take it back to the store where you got it from. That's what I did (Radio Shack in my case) and got a complete refund.

After 30 days tho, you can basically forget it. Unless you are lucky and the store where you got it will still take it, but otherwise no way.

Good luck!

June 14, 2010 Flag

Does anyone have an address to send back a Magicjack? Help!

hodo from San Diego, CA

Answers:

How Do I Return A Magicjack?

Lots of luck returning it is a big ripoff there is no way to return it I have tried everything. (06/12/2008)

By swlovingcare

How Do I Return A Magicjack?

magicjack.com. Here is the return section on the site.
It was easy to find!? they took mine back as I followed the rules and returned it with in 30 days. To be fair in my case the problem was my old computer's more than the magicJack itself. (06/17/2008)

By BinGB

How Do I Return A Magicjack?

MAGICJACK
PO Box 6846
West Palm Beach, FL 33405

Remember to include your order #, TS#, and RMA#.
Hope that helps, that is where I sent mine back. (09/05/2008)

By DUNDEE

REI got a phone # for magic jack

The phone # is 561-594-2140, if you would like to call them for a refund, good luck. (10/06/2008)

By Rick

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 14, 2010
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
newly renovated kitchen
Renovations With the Best Return on Investment
unpacking groceries
Returning Groceries
Packing a Suitcase, Suitcase Ready for Travel
Packing a Suitcase
🎄