This tip is for anyone who has ever thought about making a website, but didn't know how. I lost my little freebie website at ecrafts. I guess the webmasters took it down. At any rate, it has disappeared. I found the greatest place to build a site to take its place. You do not have to know HTML code, and can make a beautiful site. The best part is that building your site is FREE, and the tutorials that they give you are great. But even more thrifty than building the site for free, they also host it for free. And no advertising banners to contend with. If you want to take a look at what they have to offer, go to

And if you want to see why I am so pleased to have found them, take a look at my new site.

By Harlean from Arkansas

I looked at your website, very nice. How did you create the Yard Art banner for your homepage? Did the free site provide that for you?

The "Sunshine" logo was part of the template that I chose to use. They have many templates to choose from. However, the Yard Art banner was a photo that I had made with my digital camera. I cut the letters out of wood and painted them, then set them up in front of the lattice and snapped the picture. I just uploaded it to my index page when I built the website.

Harlean from Arkansas

Harlean, you are one of the most creative posters on, and I always read your stuff because you're always Up To Something Good.

Good for you. Looks like a lot of work. I will look further into the site. Thanks so much.

I searched through at least half a dozen other site builders and once I began using I was completely sold. They have an excellent, simple to use and well put together product. I was a complete novice and within 1 1/2 months I was able to build a site that was placed on the company index page for others to see for an example of what they can build using their product. I cannot be more impressed with the the ease of use, ad free websites and wonderful customer support.

Two jolly green thumbs up

Crafts LinksAugust 6, 2008
A vet giving a dog a vaccination.
ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence