Planting a Hyacinth

My husband gave me a beautiful hyacinth for Valentine's Day. Of course, it is blooming now. When should I plant it? I'm in Louisiana.

By Jacquelyn from Walker, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It is best to plant hyacinths in the fall, but since you will probably be planting in the spring, this article has a lot of info. in it that should be helpful to you.

http://www.flow  er-blooming.html

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out. This is exactly what I needed to know. Many grins!

Purple Hyacinth
Growing Hyacinth
Home and Garden Gardening BulbsFebruary 17, 2011
Summer Hyacinth
Growing Summer Hyacinth
Water Hyacinth Plants
Getting Rid of Water Hyacinth Plants
Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Growing Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Growing carrots and other vegetables.
Planting Vegetables Together
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:03:57 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.