Good News for Spatini Fans!

They aren't bringing it back but Todd posted this in the feedback: "Good news for Spatini fans! I just posted my clone recipe for homemade Spatini -- it's this week's free recipe at Enjoy!" Make sure to go over to his site to get the recipe.

I give up. What is this Spatini Fans? I couldn't get the flash card to update and am in the dark. U NO ladies don't like being kept in the dark. I'm really interested Sincerely Judith

Editor's Note: Spatini is a spaghetti sauce mix that has been discontinued. The Fans are those that like it. We've had people posting daily about how much they miss it and have a petition online for people to sign to try to get Lawry's to bring it back. So far, no results. Sorry for the confusion.

I am not a member of the club you posted the recipe on....can you post it here?

Editor's Note: Because it is their property, we can't post it but they let us know It is their free recipe for the week. It is near the top of the main page.

While I do not have any Spatini to offer...My restaurant has developed a homestyle sauce mix and started to market from a web store on ebay. We have had excellent feedback and numerous re-orders. I will offer a free sample to any of you who request it via the "ask a question" link on ebay...What do you have to lose? Check it out at

plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce
Information about Spatini Spaghetti Sauce Mix
RecipesJune 25, 2007
Photo of a ceiling fan.
Cleaning a Ceiling Fan
Hasselback Potatoes
Potato Fans Recipes
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material
Ceiling Fan
Using Ceiling Fans Year Round