Reusing Water Vapor Condensate from Cooking

Kindly let me know how can I reuse the water vapor condensate when cooking, when boiling water.

By Fazeen

Perhaps I am not understanding your question correctly? If you're simply boiling water I don't know how you could possibly capture the vapor so just let the vapor go in to the atmosphere because it's healthy for our atmosphere and that is not wasteful. If you mean you're boiling with a lid on the pot and there's moisture on the lid just hold it sideways over the pot and let the moisture drip back in to the pot. If you mean to not waste the water in the pot that food like pasta or veggies were cooking in just allow it to cool and water the plants with it because the nutrients in the water are good for them.

Dear Fazeen,

Cover the water till it boils, then uncover lid partially with side of cover still touching the side of pan. Lift lid while holding it vertically and tap so that droplets from underside fall inside of pan. Finally, use boiled water as directed.

Better Living Green Living Conservation WaterFebruary 22, 2011
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
Air Conditioner
Watering Plants with Air Conditioner Condensate