Craft Project: Paper Sand Dollars
The kids will think they're still at the beach after making these easy sand dollars.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- white card stock or paper plates
- craft glue
- oatmeal, barley or brown rice
- cotton pad or cotton ball
- To make your own paper sand dollars, first cut a pair of circles, about 3 inches in diameter, from white card stock or paper plates. (I drew around a drinking glass.),/LI.
,li> Sandwich the 2 circles together with a round cotton pad or cotton ball between them.
- Glue the circles together, using clothespins to hold them in place until the glue has dried.
- Finally, glue on a star-shaped design using oatmeal, dry barley, or brown rice as shown in the photo.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:14:55 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 937 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us