Easy Cure For Itchy Feet

For years I've worn running shoes and suffered the consequences with itchy feet. Lately, however, I've discovered a cheap and easy secret for keeping my feet clean and itch free. Use one drop of ultra Palmolive dish soap. Specifically, the anti-stress, aromatherapy, Lavender and Ylang Ylang Palmolive soap. Rub it on your feet before going to bed at night. It dries quickly, stops itchy feet, smells nice and it washes off in the shower.

By Joseph from Laval West, Laval Quebec

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a great piece of information, thank you! Can't wait to use it myself AS I have tried everything, I thought, but I guess I was wrong eh?

Thanks for writing in!

I have no idea how you thought of putting on the feet let alone letting it dry on. But I am glad it worked for you :) Just be careful not to slip in the shower :) thats the mom in me saying that :)

Can you use just plain Pamolive soap?

I hope this works for my husband. :)

Comment

Remedies for Itchy Skin
Remedies for Itchy Skin
Health & Beauty Home RemediesDecember 4, 2006
Woman with Itchy Scalp
Remedies for Itchy Scalp
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
child rubbing eyes
Remedies for Itchy Eyes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 5:11:48 AM on 10.0.2.69 in 608 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.