Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Easy Cure For Itchy Feet

For years I've worn running shoes and suffered the consequences with itchy feet. Lately, however, I've discovered a cheap and easy secret for keeping my feet clean and itch free. Use one drop of ultra Palmolive dish soap. Specifically, the anti-stress, aromatherapy, Lavender and Ylang Ylang Palmolive soap. Rub it on your feet before going to bed at night. It dries quickly, stops itchy feet, smells nice and it washes off in the shower.

By Joseph from Laval West, Laval Quebec

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By angie (Guest Post)02/20/2009

I hope this works for my husband. :)

By (Guest Post)12/07/2006

Can you use just plain Pamolive soap?

By Ariela [31]12/04/2006

I have no idea how you thought of putting on the feet let alone letting it dry on. But I am glad it worked for you :) Just be careful not to slip in the shower :) thats the mom in me saying that :)

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane NC USA (Guest Post)12/04/2006

What a great piece of information, thank you! Can't wait to use it myself AS I have tried everything, I thought, but I guess I was wrong eh?

Thanks for writing in!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.