Vinegar Soap Mixture For Gnats

This tip came from desperation. We had an infestation of gnats while we were off for the weekend. The house was thick with them. After the chemical sprays that didn't work forced us out of the house, I turned to Google. I learned from many people a tip that I had to pass on.

Take a cup and pour some apple cider vinegar in it. Put in just a couple drops of liquid dish soap or cooking oil to break the surface adhesion from the water. The gnats will dive in and and drown. The photo shows a piece of apple, since I only had regular vinegar. It worked as well. They love fruit, so entice them in any way you can. It took two days but the proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

Hope it helps.

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

I found out quite by accident that flea spray works to get rid of gnats.

Home and Garden Pest Control GnatsSeptember 28, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄