Uses for Styrofoam Balls

I have a semi trailer full of new Styrofoam balls measuring 2-3 inches in diameter. Any ideas on what to do with them? Thanks so much.

By countrychicken from WI

Take them to an art craft store and maybe they will buy them from you. A lot of crafty people use these for various creations. Also, nursing home activity centers may be glad to get them for their residents to make things. Your town council or Girl/Boy Scout Troops may be interested in using them to decorate the town's Christmas tree. You may not be able to unload the whole semi load at one place, but I'd sure ask around and maybe those places might know of other places who would/could use them.

Depending on your interests there is probably a lot of things you could do with them. I could have a real good time with them. When I put my mind to it I can always find something to do with items of all sorts.

You could make topiary's or kissing balls with them. I am sure you could sell them for a reasonable price and earn some cash. And yes, we'd be glad to have some at our Nursing facility. I can use them any time on all kinds of cool crafts.

If you'd like to donate them just let me know and I'll cover shipping charges.

(maphisx7 AT gmail.com)

Take care, Gem

I like to use the balls for snowmen and snow people's heads. Fake balloons are fun to make with fabric or paint. Hot air balloons, you can use many things for creative baskets at the bottom.Bug bodies are fun too. My daughter just likes to stick feathers and chenille sticks in them for flowers.

Crafts AdviceJanuary 13, 2011
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Styrofoam Ball Ornament
Styrofoam Ball Ornament Ideas
Floral ball made of artificial roses.
Making Styrofoam Floral Balls
Styrofoam Snowman
Making a Styrofoam Snowman
🎄
🍂