Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Junk Mail from Globe Life Insurance

I made the mistake of writing to Globe Life and Accident insurance Co. to find quotes on their product. I decided against using their product and canceled mailings. But I am getting mail from them about every two weeks. I have been sending all their mail 'back to sender' but I keep getting more. How do I stop this? Thanks in advance for any advice.

By CS from CA

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Eric S.07/18/2014

It doesn't bother me. I now fill out the cards that come in the sale papers. At least I'm helping post office raise money.

By Eric S.07/18/2014

I never return to sender I open the application and put void on and mail it back to them.

By Michelle J.02/04/2014

I don't remember where I got this address, but I'm going to give a try.

Globe Life & Accident Insurance Co.
Unsubscribe
P.O. Box 29502
#38743
Las Vegas, NV 89126

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]04/05/2009

You folks have given me a good idea - and here we've just been throwing away our thrice-weekly Globe Life "buy our product" letters.

By Harlean from Arkansas [125]04/02/2009

I do the same as mrs.story. I was receiving 3 or 4 mailings every week from Capitol One Credit cards. They alway included a postage paid envelope, so I began writing on the application form (Not interested, emove my name from your mailing list. It took a few weeks of returning it all in their postage paid envelopes but they eventually got the message, and I am sure were not happy paying the postage to get their own junk mail returned to them.
Harlean from Arkansas

By Lisa [2]03/31/2009

Do they include postage paid return envelopes? If so . . .

. . . we used to get SO MUCH junk mail. I heard a hint of pulling out the postage paid return envelope, tearing/shredding everything EXCEPT your name/address, stuff it all (including your name/address) back into the pre-paid envelope, and mail it back. They're paying postage to have their own crap mailed back to them. And when you leave your name & address in tact, they get the idea and remove you from their list. I've heard of people getting nasty and mailing heavy, irregular items (spark plugs) this way to really get the point across, but that isn't necessary. I remember specifically we were getting lots of Geico mailings. Sent them back their own mail this way a few times, and we don't get anything from them anymore.

:-)
(not nice, but effective)

By Julie [49]03/31/2009

Same thing here, you have to contact them and ask them to take you off there mailing list.