Cheeseball Heaven

• 3 packages Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 1 jar Old English
  • 4 green onions, finely chopped
  • 3 packages real slim ham, diced and chopped finely
  • Ad
  • 1 tsp. garlic seasoning
  • 1 tsp. onion seasoning
  • 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire (optional for nice taste)

Directions:

Mix this very well until smooth and let set for 10-15 minutes. Mix again and form into a ball and roll in your favorite nuts.

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

Our local stores no longer carry the Old English cheese in the jar. Has anyone else had that problem? I have also looked for the Roka Blue and that is gone, too. Any suggestions?

We've noticed a few items disappearing from the shelves of our Walmart, and have wondered if it's going to get to the point that we will only be able to buy thngs that are being made or grown in China, Mexico, the islands etc. I do not like the thought of that.

Your Cheeseball sounds delicious, and I will give it a try. Cheese is a staple at our house. Can't cook without it anymore since the kids have grown up.

Thank you for the great recipe.

Lee

I have a question. You list "1 jar Old English" as an ingredient. What is Old English? The only thing I know by that name is furniture polish! Thanks for the information.

<b>Editor's Note: </b>"Old English" is a brand name for a Kraft Foods cheese spread.

EGGZ, I did some searching online and someone had substituted Old English Cheese with Wispride Sharp Cheddar with success for a recipe similar to Jodi's recipe here.

Food and Recipes Recipes AppetizersJanuary 14, 2011
Guide
Man with Angel and Devil on Shoulders
Heaven Jokes
🎉
🎄