Baseball Card Sheet Protectors for Recipes

To organize recipes, buy baseball card sheet protectors, and retype shorter recipes to fit in slots (18 front and back total for one sheet). For larger recipes, put in regular full size sheet protectors. Then organize according to appetizers, meat, veggies, etc.

By Melanie

My favorite cookbook is a looseleaf notebook with Category separators, and I type up my favorite recipes, and slip them into clear plastic full sheet protectors with holes for the notebook. I have gathered in one place all the recipes that I use on a regular basis....many of them that I have been using for 50 years. Oops! I am telling on myself. *smile*

Harlean from Arkansas

Wooden Recipes Box
Organizing Recipes
Organizing RecipesDecember 3, 2004
Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding