Do What You Might Forget First

Being thrifty is easier when you're organized. When I have more than one thing to do, I try to do the thing I'm most likely to forget first and leave the things I'll definitely remember for later. For instance, if I need to take medicine in the morning and I'm also getting dressed, I choose to take the medicine before I put on my shoes. I won't go out of the house without shoes (hopefully). I might not remember to take my medicine.

By Nickel Pincher from GA

This tip doesn't work for people like my mom, she ends up bouncing back & forth from one thing to another like a ping pong ball & never finishes anything! She drives me crazy doing this, and now I find I'm becoming the same way! LOL!

Organizing Memory TricksApril 26, 2011
girl with braces
Removing Braces Wax Stains
How to Avoid Overspending
How to Avoid Overspending
Cleaning a Tent, Tent in wet conditions
Cleaning a Tent
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job