Looking for a coupon exchange club.

Does anyone know of coupon clubs in the Chambersburg, PA area, or in Franklin county Pennsylvania?

By sunshine7373

Not that I know of, but why don't you try to start your own?

I have a coupon club that is done by mail. If you'd like to join or know anyone who would, please contact me. We have members all over the US.

Teresa (foundmyzen)

Hi. I am close to Chambersburg and wanted to know if you found a coupon exchange club. Thanks.

January 25, 2011 Flag

I have thousands of food and nonfood coupons that can be used in supermarkets with no expiration dates on them. I have no use since I do not use the products. Does any one know of any exchange coupon clubs? If not would any one be interested in exchanging something for them?

Thank you so much.

Joes girl

Answers:

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

If all else fails try www.freecycle.com where you can give away things and/or possibly trade. (08/31/2004)

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

Coupon Clippers Club has moved to http://www.freeforum101.com/couponclippersc/ Hope to see you all there. (06/02/2006)

By Barbi

Editor's Note: The best way to trade coupons is on our Coupon Swap. There is a link at the top of our home page or follow this link:

thriftyfun.com (07/25/2007)

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

If you go to http://thegrocerylady.com/ and click "Free Printable Coupons", you'll see a tab that says "Coupon Exchange Club". (08/01/2008)

By Ali

Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJanuary 25, 2011
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Holiday Gift Exchange Party
Holiday Exchange Party Ideas
Coupons
Starting a Coupon Swap
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Christmas Cookie Exchange Tips and Recipes
🎄