Craft: Welcome Glove
A welcome glove to greet visitors.
Approximate Time: One half hour or less
- New garden glove
- Sprig of artificial flowers or greenery
- Soft covered wire
- Needle nose pliers
- Hot glue gun
- Needle and thread
- Polyester stuffing
- Fill the glove with the polyester stuffing, making sure the fingers are well filled so they will remain upright.
- Bend the thumb across the palm of the glove and secure from behind with needle and thread.
Using needle nose pliers, bend the wire so as to read "Welcome" the small letters being about 3/4 inch tall.
- Center the sign and tack it to the bottom of the cuff in three places, using thread that matches the wire.
- Make a thread loop at the back of the glove for hanging.
- Stick the sprig of flowers through the thumb and hang the decoration near your door.
By Preserver from Winnipeg MB
September 16, 20090 found this helpful
This is so nice, and very easy to make. I'll surely try this one. Thank you for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 3:42:32 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us