Look At Men's Clothing When Shopping

When looking for clothes, be unisex if you can. Women can wear most male styles nowadays and masculine clothing is much better made. In the old days, I wore guys' Levis 501's before they made them especially for women, and my first jeans jacket was a boy's size! More recently, I got a really good deal on an embroidered men's muslin shirt. I can wear it as a tunic, with the sleeves rolled up (you might want to alter the sleeves if you are particular) and with the girly PINK embroidery, it's really nice. After getting it, I went into a specialty fashion store and saw one very similar, with embroidery and the same tucks in the front for $150! (Mine was $12.)

By pamphyila from Los Angeles

You are so right about men's slacks/jeans being made so much better. I wonder why? At least men's robes also have two pockets instead of one for all the one-armed women who shop for them, right? lol

I LOVE the deep pockets in most men's garments, but I can't find that many things that are attractive to me as a woman, AND, my religion specifically states that women are not to wear men's clothing.

Likely the same men who design men's clothing also

design the pointed toed, highest heels for women?

I think they should have to wear them for several years, don't you? lol God bless you. : )

I think they are better made because when a man finds a pair/cut he likes, he will buy the same brand and cut again and again. Most women like a bigger variety in style and don't mind shopping. So manufacturers cut quality based on the idea that women will be back for a different look.

Woman Shopping For Clothing
Shopping For Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingFebruary 14, 2007
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Close-up of a pair of jeans with a measuring tape curled on top and through the belt loop against a wooden background
Buying Pants Without Trying Them On
🎉
🎄