Buying Pants Without Trying Them On
Ladies, want to find the correct size pants when shopping? There are so many different name brands of women's pants in the market place; at times it is almost impossible to find your size quickly without a hassle. I learned a trick that works for me and maybe will work for you also.
- I picked out a pair of my pants at home that I really like the fit. I usually have to hem my pants because I am petite and have short legs.
- I laid them flat, and then I measured the hips from side to side, not the waist. Most stretch pants have a not so tight waist.
- I measured from the crutch up to the waist.
- Then I measured the width of the top of the leg. Example: 18 inches from side to side hips. 10 inches from crotch to waist body. 8 inches top width of one leg.
Make sure the leg length and loose fit or whatever is what you like. For me: This measurement can run from size 6 to 10.
- Then carry a small measuring tape in your purse or pocket when shopping.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.