Buying Pants Without Trying Them On

Ladies, want to find the correct size pants when shopping? There are so many different name brands of women's pants in the market place; at times it is almost impossible to find your size quickly without a hassle. I learned a trick that works for me and maybe will work for you also.

1. I picked out a pair of my pants at home that I really like the fit. I usually have to hem my pants because I am petite and have short legs.
  2. I laid them flat, and then I measured the hips from side to side, not the waist. Most stretch pants have a not so tight waist.
  3. I measured from the crutch up to the waist.
  4. Then I measured the width of the top of the leg. Example: 18 inches from side to side hips. 10 inches from crotch to waist body. 8 inches top width of one leg.
    Make sure the leg length and loose fit or whatever is what you like. For me: This measurement can run from size 6 to 10.
  5. Then carry a small measuring tape in your purse or pocket when shopping.

Consumer Advice Shopping Apparel & FashionMarch 16, 2016
🐛
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-Pants-Without-Trying-Them-On.html