Skin Lightening Products

What is the cream that you use to increase the fairness of your face?

By John from Niagara Falls, NY

One of the best skin lighteners around comes from Avon, called Banishing Cream, if you want to buy one. I get it for my mom all the time, and use it on my hands some too. But if you do not want to buy a product, just use a cotton ball or QTip and dab on fresh lemon juice once in a while. It is great for the skin, lightens naturally, and you will smell lemon-fresh.

Another brand avail at most stores is Porcelana, but I agree with jacketbacker, that the Avon Banishing Cream is the best over the counter. Regular price is $8.50, but is currently on sale at for $3.99. You can also call 1-800-ForAvon to find a representative near you. The best thing about it, is that if it doesn't work, you can always return it for a refund or replacement with Avon.

I listened to a doctor yesterday on television that was talking about lightening/whitening/bleaching skin products and almost all of them contain some sort of possible cancer (mainly kidney) causing ingredients.

Perhaps you could simply try safe good old fashioned fresh squeezed lemon juice? In my humble opinion the things we find flawed about ourselves are actually what makes us unique and perfect. :-)

Skin Lightening Tips
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareJuly 18, 2010
Greased Lightning
Greased Lightning Reviews
A woman rubbing her skin.
Caring for Aging Skin
Woman wearing a beauty mask.
Saving Money on Skin Care
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes