Making A Storage Rack For Craft Paper

Does anyone know how to make a storage rack for 12x12 craft paper and card stock using wire cubes? Each cube has several shelves. Thanks

Gloria from WI

No, but I do know that if you have to resort to stacking your paper, put each different kind in a manila folder slightly narrower than your paper (so the edges of the paper peek out the sides) before you stack it and it makes it easier to find which paper you're looking for and to grab it out from the middle of the stack without papers slipping hither and yon.

I have done this. You make the basic cube and then take the extra panels and place them inside the cube attaching them with zip ties at whatever height you want. Just clip the ends of the zip ties off and keep them to the outside so they don't get in the way. There is a front and back to the panels. One side has a small lip. Decide if you want this on the top or bottom. I found it easier to get paper out if I put the lip on the bottom.

Organizing CraftsMay 30, 2008
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Coat Rack
Making a Coat Rack
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions