Looking for Nail Head Jewelry Ring

I am looking for Nail Head jewelry. Not the kind you make. It was sold on QVC. When my grandmother died I put my ring on her hand and it was buried with her. I would like to have another one.

Jackie from Glasgow, Ky

Ebay!

You can go the QVC website and do a search. Or call their customer service people and discribe it to them. They can pull up your previous orders and get the item number then you can reorder it.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 3, 2008
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 8:25:07 PM on 10.0.0.119 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.